Monday, February 10, 2014

Why I Started Marketing Javita Burn and Control Coffee Week One

Well it all started on a blind date a long time ago.  After a long marriage and then divorce I knew something had to go.  (Well technically he had to go, but after that, some big changes had to be made).  Why on earth would a successful business woman running an online promotional products company even consider a multi level marketing program?

Well.... it all started with a tiny moment.  My ex woke up one day, quit his job and said "I'm working with you".  Fast forward 17 years and suddenly even though divorced am working with my ex every day.   It's a struggle emotionally, kind of like tug of war, contact wrestling, and a soap opera, with extra drama.  We have good days and bad days.  (today was a bad one for example)  We're trying to stick it out, continue to run our family business together.

But I digress...  so why on earth am I considering putting my effort into this Javita thing?

Well.... it all started with a board game.  Game of Thrones to be exact.  Suddenly my best friends Liz and Nick decide to get involved with Javita.  I start dating Nick's brother Andy.  Tada - coffee by guilt.  Ok well it started that way.  The "well what the heck we should help them out".  But funny enough it's beginning to grow on me!

This week started off shyly private emailing on facebook, calling a few friends.  So excited to have brought my first three people onto the "team" .  (can't believe I'm even using that word).  But lying awake last night, thinking about how to get the coffee into retail, who else I could help make money.

Hmmm.... stay tuned, what will happen?  A millionaire in the making or bust?  The thrills of figuring out how much postage costs to mail a sample, learning that buying one percent milk does not make for a yummy creamy coffee party, and that sampling your own product after five is not a great plan for me.  And I even got a totally awesome friend Alyssa to make me a javita facebook store too!

Please check out the product, and the business at www.myjavita.com/slendercafe

No comments:

Post a Comment